Monday, September 30, 2013

Grande Old Flag

Well, I've finished most of my projects from Grande Old Flag.

Here is Campaign from Carol Hopkins Civil War Legacies designs.





and Sampler Baskets, also designed by Carol Hopkins.


 I also finished Star Sampler designed by Paula Barnes of Red Crinoline Quilts exclusively for Country Sampler's Grande Olde Flag event.




Here is the first cross stitch project that we worked on.This is a design from Linda Lautenschlager of Chessie & Me. We pre-stitched the designs, then painted and assembled the box at the event.




The cross stitch sampler is no further along. I love it though and will get back to it one of these days.  Here is a little sneak peek of it.





The count down is on for Star Party...11 days to go. I'll put some pictures up as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment