Sunday, September 29, 2013

Country Threads UFO Challenge

So....I have been very busy this summer doing everything but updating my blog. I was going to show you everything I have been working on this summer, but I can't seem to get organized enough to do that so...I will start with my last three UFOs for the Country Threads challenge.

First up, a Christmas poinsettia wool appliqué mat.



Second, a Christmas holly wool on flannel applique mat.



The last, The 12 Days of Christmas. A cute sew along from Temecula Quilt Co. I did, however, do this my color way.


There does seem to be a theme going here. Lucky me! I am all ready for Christmas!

Next Tuesday I will find out which project I'll be working on in October. I'm still enjoying this challenge. Hope they do it next year too. I'm sure I would not have been so motivated to finish these projects on my own. I did mention to Mike last night that I didn't know if I could come up with 12 more unfinished projects. He assured me I would be able to. :)

If someone came up with a challenge for projects not yet started I'd be set for life.

Up next, wedding and baby gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment