Thursday, April 17, 2014

April projects just a little late

I know, I am very late with my April 1 post but I've been busy. So quickly, here's whats been happening on my ranch....

 I finished my Downton Abby quilt from Pieceful Gathering Quilt Shop retreat. While I am not a great fan of purple, it turned out OK. I quilted it using a wool batting which was a bit different, but gave me some good practice. Lots puffier than warm and natural!




We went to Atlanta and I took hardly any pictures. I did manage to snap one at Jack's in Nashville. Yum, great barbeque and in front of Bridals by Lori in Atlanta.




I finished by Country Threads UFO for March. Another easy peasy project left over from Star Party at Country Sampler last fall. A pinkeep designed by Blackbird Design which features vintage pins given to us by Barb and Alma! This pinkeep used English paper piecing, a little bit of cross stitch and a top of wool applique.



And I'm sure you've seen this everywhere but it is a close up of Sunflower and Bittersweet designed by Kathy Cardiff and taught by me at Pieceful Gathering Quilt Shop coming this May.




No comments:

Post a Comment